May 01, 2016



GettyImages-81317381


Mmoja wa ‘Becky with the good hair’ waliotajwa na Beyonce kwenye Lemonade amejitokeza.  Ni Karrine Steffans-Short aliyepewa jina la Superhead.
Kuanzia mwaka 2005, alianza kuandika vitabu kama Confessions of a Video Vixen, The Vixen Diaries (2007) na The Vixen Manual: How to Find (2007), Seduce & Keep the Man You Want (2009), ambako anasimulia alivyofanya mapenzi na rappers maarufu akiwemo Jay Z.
Wakati album ya Beyonce, Lemonade anaendelea kuzungumziwa zaidi, Steffans-Short ameandika essay kuhusu alipohusika kwenye video ya Jay Z, Hey Papi ambao anadai alimpa Jay Z blow job.
“Yes, I was one of Jay Z’s Beckys back in the year 2000 for about three minutes, which is about as long it takes me to satisfy a man in the back of a Maybach while overlooking the beaches of Malibu,” ameandika.
Wengine wanaodaiwa kuwahi kuwa na uhusiano na Jay Z ni Rita Ora na Rachel Roy.
“Chauffeured away from the set, down the winding road, and closer to the shoreline, Jay and I feasted on our attraction to one another — rabidly and quickly. After just a few minutes, I lifted my head from his lap, wiped my lips, and knew we’d made a mistake. Over the next few years, I would see Jay again, as I became close with his then business partner Damon Dash. We never mentioned our Malibu melee and acted as if it never happened. My cousin Chuck would be livid,” aliongeza

0 MAONI YAKO:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

WADAU

BLOG ZINGINE